Foodpanda, the biggest online food ordering, and delivery service in the Philippines have finally landed in the city of Cagayan de Oro. Founded in May 2012 in Berlin, Germany and operating and operating in more than 40 countries with 45,000 restaurant partners globally.
The delivery service is currently active in over 500 cities, and the last addition to their growing list this 2019 in Mindanao is the City of Golden Friendship – Cagayan De Oro!
Kagay-anons do not need to memorize delivery numbers for restaurants anymore – as foodpanda has over 100+ restaurants in the city to choose from the app. With the wide array of cafes and restaurants, people in CDO can now enjoy a hint of international cuisines from American, Chinese and Japanese to the well-loved local food of Cagayan de Oro right on their doorstep. Whatever it is your craving, foodpanda has it.
“We are very happy to add Cagayan de Oro to our list of cities that we provide delivery for. The team believes that the city is an underserved market with lots of potential for food delivery. And as always, we intend to bring the best experience in food delivery to consumers – we are excited to see very eager and encouraging feedback from partner restaurant and customers,” says Ryven Barrio, foodpanda Cluster Head for Mindanao.
Using the foodpanda app is a breeze – simply log on to the foodpanda website or download the app (available in the AppStore and Google Play Store) and follow these simple steps to enjoy fast and dependable service.
- Create an account or login using your Facebook account.
- Select your current location, then choose your preferred restaurants.
- Simply select the food you want to order and add them to your basket.
- Review your order in the basket then click on proceed to check out.
- On the checkout page, you can enter a discount voucher code if you have one. Payment options include Cash on Delivery, Online Payment (Credit Card) or PayPal.
- After placing your order, a confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number.
- After your order has been confirmed, all you have to do is wait for the foodpanda rider to deliver your food and enjoy it.
foodpanda’s delivery service is available in Cagayan de Oro starting November 2019! The service is available up to Barangays Kauswagan, Gusa and Macasandig from the city center. Now Kagay-anons need not stress out looking for parking or walking in the scorching heat of the day or cold rainy weather since foodpanda can bring what you are craving for – fresh as good as dining-in – straight to the comfort of your home!